An assistant to General Administrative Functions
Administrative tasks in Business Planning Dept. in New York.
The tasks include general affairs, regular reporting. Fluency in Japanese is a plus for this role. A medium level of Excel skills are preferable.
Overall Purpose of Job: Provide administrative & operations support to Portfolio Managers and other staff
- Maintenance of databases, purification of data, maintenance of data feeds, and related assignments. Maintain Pipeline Reports of deal flow.
- Monitor financial covenant requirements including receipt and review of all credit agreements and other documents for financial covenant reporting requirements, maintain tickler systems, prepare reports on past due items and other ad hoc reports as requested
- Perform portfolio management controls for customers, as assigned. This function includes retrieving credit application and approvals from G-CARS (Global Credit Application Rating System), review and record into internal database (e.g. Tickler System, Pipeline Reports, etc.), complete and submit capital market lines instructions to Middle Office.
- Provide general administrative support including, but not limited to, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement.
- Verification of information in Timekeeping System
- Legal Documentation Management: As part of Department control procedures, the incumbent is responsible for collecting executed legal documents, and providing to Legal vault for safekeeping. This may include contacting external legal counsel and/or Agent Banks.
- Electronic Credit Files maintenance: Promptly and accurately upload all relevant transaction and customer documents in the e-credit files.
- Other: Cross-train to provide back up for team members. : Train other administrative staff, when required. Assist with projects as required.