QC Lab Technician
*Second shift position( 2pm-11pm/Mon Fri).
Tests and inspects products at various stages of the production process in order to determine and maintain the quality and reliability of products. Achieve department requirements for safety, quality, product release, equipment uptime, sample throughput, and cost. Ensures goods are tested to meet release commitments.
In addition to the job description the right candidate must be experienced with Cell culture and biological assay testing.
• Minimum of 2 year degree in a science related field, including microbiology, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be detail-oriented
• Able to work well both independently and in a group setting
• Bachelor’s degree desired
• Familiarity with cGxP environments and QC testing methodologies (e.g. pH, osmolality, density, endotoxin, sterility, cell culture, and microbiological methods)
• Prior experience performing testing and track record of delivering results
• Understanding of Manufacturing processes for product formulation, CIP, SIP, and Torque & Fill