- Strong background in Amazon Web Services (RDS, Redshift, Amazon API Gateway) , Azure Infrastructure design and implementation, R, Python, Hadoop is REQUIRED
- Prior experience with an industry standard data quality assessment tools e.g. Informatica Data Quality Management is required
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS), as well as PowerBI development preferred
- Experience using Oracle data sources/targets is a PLUS
Analysis and Communication Skills:
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications to design and deliver optimum solutions for business needs.
- Strong communication skills and a strong self-starter attitude.
- Strong business analyst skills, able to work with many different stakeholders to elicit and document requirements.
- Strong estimation skills and strong track record of accurate estimations for BI solutions.
- Analytical thinker; Strong problem solving ability
- Team player; Ability to multi task
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence is a plus
- Excellent understanding of developer and support processes including SDLC, project management, change management, and architecture process.
- Knowledge of ITIL is desired