Drafting/CAD Technician II
Hours of work/work schedule/flextime: 40-50 hr per week
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Overtime must receive prior manager approval
Scope of Position:
• An excellent opportunity to develop in one of Company Incorporated's key engineering organizations supporting deployment of new, innovative and challenging technologies.
• Member of Forming design team responsible for the detailed design of Display Technologies Fusion Draw Process Equipment. This includes design support for repairs, expansions and technology improvements to the existing platforms.
• Project support for the key initiatives for the division. Focus will be on implementation of robust, cost effective process machine systems in Company's manufacturing plants
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Work with experienced Engineers to complete process equipment design and drawing detailing in SolidWorks.
• Updating documentation including Bills of Materials and equipment quote packages.
• Work in EPDM to adhere to department drawing and file standards.
• Solid experience with SolidWorks
• Some familiarity with AutoCAD
• Basic knowledge of standard machining processes
• 25% combined local, national and international
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Manager Must Haves:
- At least 2 years technical experience or more
- Previous experience with SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Resumes will be shortlisted on 9/27
- Manager would like to conduct phone screens and schedule the best 2-3 candidates for in person interview