REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere editing and proficient with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Candidate will have an extensive working knowledge of digital asset and archive management systems, software and media storage systems. Extensive working knowledge of engineering documentation and management software. Must be capable of scheduling and supporting other engineering personnel, as required, in a professional and effective manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly and document solutions.
- Ability to support engineering for live events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They must be PC & Mac proficient and they must be at ease working with corporate management and senior leadership.
- Must be a team player; quickly and easily adapt to business demands is a must