- Monitor changes in Process and Module specific risks and ensure they are accurately reflected in Open Pages.
- Associate Internal and External Loss data to risks updating the impact on risk and control ratings accordingly in Open Pages.
- Create accurate and timely reporting of significant and emerging risks from the business unit view.
- Identify risk trends and/or symptoms of process control breakdowns.
- Assist the TB Risk and Controls team in building and maintaining Risk and Control Self Assessments for core processes and significant module risks and managing control deficiency remediation.
- Participate in other Operational Risk Management Projects, as requested.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment and be able to multitask multiple projects and tasks
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed