- Executes assigned project elements with an emphasis on manufacturing systems and procedures required for the manufacture of new products.
- Employ project management best practice to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Company new product development procedures.
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovative thinker - should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed