Financial Analyst II
Schedule - M-F 8am to 5pm
Relates to an organization's processes, procedures, controls and records for conduct and management of all aspects of financial transactions, events, and situations. Inclusive of accounting, budgetary controls, cash receipts and disbursements, payroll, credit and collections, financing, investments, risk management, tax and audit.
Fiscal procedures such as general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and all other financial operations.
Anti-dumping trade litigation support:
• Gain understanding of anti-dumping regulations, particularly as it relates to cost side financial reporting.
• Coordinate and develop global financial responses related to anti-dumping (“AD”) trade litigation, cost side.
• Work with cross functional global cost teams (finance, commercial, PLM, manufacturing) to coordinate cost response development.
• Develop/ audit team member submissions and documentation to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Organize and develop audit ready cost documentation to support verification audit.
• Potentially defend cost submission in international audit.
General finance background required to support AD efforts and for ultimate transition into financial role:
• Ensures entity compliance with local regulations, GAAP accounting principles and Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for managing the period closing process preparation including posting of vouchers and accuracy of the general ledger.
• Ensures that required reporting is completed accurately and on a timely basis. Provides ad-hoc financial analysis for division management. Responsible for the financial portion of the budget and five year planning process for the Division.
• Manages the monthly business financial consolidation and reporting.
• Monitors and reports division financial performance to division management.
• Highlights variances that need corrective action.
• Monitors spending and works with department managers to control costs.
• Researches and provided detail on expense variances.
• Drives Division finance process improvement.
• Provides financial analysis related to capital projects, strategic investments, cost reduction, and other initiatives as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Experience working on cross functional teams to solve complex business problems.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Manufacturing/Cost Accounting experience
• GAAP and cost accounting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to be comfortable interacting and communicating with all aspects of the business, including plant staff and senior managers.
• Sound cross functional skills
• Strong computer skills; proficiency in Excel / PowerPoint, general ledger systems & forecasting tools
• Ability to act under pressure in fast-paced environment
• Good analytical skills, presentation skills and problem solving capability
• Working experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, Khalix
• Performance Excellence knowledge (Six Sigma, lean processes)
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Manager Must Haves:
Intermediate Excel skills, reconciliation experience, analysis experience, auditing is a plus.