This position will be our SME to setup and configure the New Financial Accounting Hub on the Oracle E-Business Application suite version R12.2.5 instance. The resource is expected to collaborate with the Business Accounting stakeholders and Technology team leads to configure the JGAAP, IFRS based accounting standards, gather, document the requirements, provide, present the feasible, optimal solutions leveraging the standard functionality of the Oracle FAH and the Technical team skills.
• The responsibilities include data mapping analysis from the source feeder systems to the Accounting Hub staging domain and continuing into configuring the Accounting Methods, Derivation Rules, the associated Event classes, Types with the Journal line types, mapping definitions for the Create Accounting into the Oracle GL.
• The consultant is expected to have the overview and working knowledge of the process flows on the Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets modules, will work closely with the SME’s in these areas and will be the to go resource for Oracle FAH knowledge base.
• Oracle E-Business Suite 12 or higher experience.
• Oracle Financials Full life cycle implementation and support experience.
• Experience in supporting the financial functions (FAH / GL/AP/ FA / Admin).
• Financial Accounting Daily, Month end, Yearend close and Reporting concepts.
• Ability to translate business requirements to FDD and Aiding in the TDD.