Receive, store and issue materials and equipment. Keep records, compile reports/metrics and assist in documenting requirements for the Branch, keeping the Branch at Audit readiness and to address quality issues with Branch Management. Communicate directly with the sales force, internal departments and clients to pursue and resolve issues related to orders, accounts receivable and returns.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Detailed descriptions)
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time
- Supports Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing
- Compile, review, and maintain data from, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages and/or shipments
- Dispose of damaged or defective items following procedures
- Issue or distribute materials, products parts, and supplies based on information from incoming requisitions
- Cycle count inventory in various hospitals and office locations throughout territory; reconcile counts with company inventory logs; submit adjustments; responsible to count all branch inventory at least once per annual year
- Understand and implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expired records.