Early Shift 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Under close supervisory direction, assist in the development and analysis of products, materials, processes, or equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assemble prototypes/products under the direction of engineering per detailed design plan.
• Learn and apply standard test methods and processes.
• Test prototypes and components following standard test protocols.
• Assist engineering teams in obtaining the necessary supplies and components.
• Assist in the set-up of experiments.
• Assist with problem solving.
• Build quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Education/Special Training Required
• Two-year Technical Degree (i.e., AA, Certificate) or equivalent experience.
Qualifications/Work Experience Required
• No prior experience.
Must be proficient in Microsoft word and Excel It is a plus if they have experience in using microscope and/or data collection experience