Candidates must be able to work all hours/shifts (including weekends) with short notice
**This is a plant setting need**
• Able to set up and run a variety measurement/testing equipment on own after being trained.
• Knowledgeable of PC’s especially Excel and Word software
• Proficient at data collection.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to be flexible in work hours, usually on very short notice.
• Must be able to work off shifts, weekends and overtime when needed.
• Good organizational skills and time management.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision while getting the job done in a timely manner
• Accountable for objectives / goals and follows up on tasks
• Handles more than one priority at a time and can shift priorities quickly
• Good work record (attendance, performance, and behavior)
• Technically curious
• Anticipates problems and takes action before required
• Self-motivated, accepts responsibility, positive, can-do attitude, manufacturing organization
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Experimental run coverage on production lines at two plants (Erwin and Diesel)
• Pallet jack operations - Moving/stacking skids/pallets using proper procedures
• Operating large band saw (daily use)
• Visual product inspections
• Ticket tracking
• Loading/unloading large parts (our product) onto production lines, into saws, and onto shelves. (under 50 pounds)
• Data entry using Excel.
• Have initiative
• Conduct data entry with accuracy
• Strong computer skills
PPE: Safety shoes (candidate must provide own/not eligible for reimbursement). Safety glasses (standard safety glasses will be provided).
***Candidates must be able to work all hours/shifts (including weekends) with short notice***
Experience: 0-3 Years