*****THIS IS A SERVICE DESK AGENT POSITION*****
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday to Saturday
Painted Post, NY. Work must be done on site.
No OT expected for this position
- The IT Service Desk Agent will provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and problems related to computer systems, software, hardware, mobile devices, and infrastructure.
- The candidate will possess and aptitude for working with Microsoft-based applications, with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office suites. Candidates will rely on internal training, previous knowledge, and informed judgment to identify, diagnose, and resolve or route tickets accurately and in accordance with documented processes.
- Problems\requests range from simple to complex; the candidate will analyze each request or symptom(s) and provide optimum resolution\fulfillment for each customer in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Performance is measured on a variety of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), including First Call Resolve (FCR), SLA, and customer services.
- The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and adhere to all service management principles, documented processes, and team guidelines.
- This role requires the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers, team members, managers and subject matter experts.
- The IT Service Desk Agent will take ownership of follow up status and communicate progress regularly to both their customers and leadership (when requested). Excellent communication skills, phone presence, organizational skills, and multitasking are necessary attributes to meet the expectations of the position.