Troubleshoot, repair and maintain facilities equipment and systems while ensuring GMP compliance & system safety. Work in a team environment, servicing a variety of equipment as needed to ensure departmental goals and objectives are met.
• Perform preventative maintenance on process equipment
• Act as first responder to equipment/systems problems.
• Effectively resolve the most complex issues.
• Mentor & provide direction to incumbents in the Facilities Specialist position.
• Communicate and participate in system and process troubleshooting with support team members; ensure open team communications by informing Team Leader of issues and problem resolutions.
• Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices & system safety is applied to maintenance and service of plant facilities.
• Troubleshoot and correct cell facilities & Services.
• 5+ years demonstrated problem-solving experience within a facilities environment.
• Demonstrated HVAC troubleshooting and a working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of electrical services and infrastructure.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC principles within an industrial environment.
• Demonstrated experience servicing CNC machinery.
• Experience with Electrical and Mechanical schematic interpretation combined with the utilization of power tools and other automated equipment is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of machine process, electrical control loops, mechanical clutches, brakes and drive systems is required.
• Must be available to carry a cell phone and beeper at all times and rotate onto an early shift to open buildings and respond to beeper calls.
• Must work both outside & on the facility roof.
• Must lift heavy motors, compressors, and other plant equipment, up to 50 pounds, using appropriate EHS measures and required equipment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Prefer High School diploma or equivalent Universal License for Refrigerants