- Support the implementation of the Operations deliverables for the PLCM project.
- Support the manufacture of orthopedic implants by performing manufacturing engineering, process improvement, production planning, purchasing, and other technical functions which are necessary for the team to meet customer needs.
- Ensure proper and continuous operation of the manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Provide technical support for quality control, process improvement, cost savings, process development projects, new product launches, equipment qualifications, and process validations.
- Make proposals/recommendations in support of the team to help achieve team goals in quality, cost, delivery, safety, and morale.
- Periodically work independently with vendors.
- Investigate Quality issues for root cause and recommend/implement document corrective actions.
- Periodically lead projects and processes; work with cross-functional teams to get these project completed.
- Evaluate tool quality, perform PFMEA to analyze/determine Root Cause, and ensure Mistake Proofing.
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 2+ years in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support projects.
- Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and accomplish work with little supervision (self-starter)
- Demonstrated ability to perform in and be challenged by a team-based environment, which places a high degree of emphasis on accountability for customer service levels, inventory management, cost reduction and quality/GMP compliance.
- Must have experience with Project Management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed