- Project manage one specific track of the business process re-engineering or improvement effort
- Manage a track, cross-functional team, stakeholder alignment and issue resolution At the direction of the BP Leader assist in establishing clear objectives and deliverables for the track that support the business.
- Schedule and run all phase reviews and track reviews in support of the business process Leader/Director
- Track progress, report status and make necessary corrections to achieve all track goals
- Manage risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation
- Organize and lead team meetings and maintain schedule.
- Analyze and report actual performance vs. business case goals
- Work in a self directed environment
- Present to track management on program status
- Work with the project team to deliver financial and regulatory data driven projects and deliverables
- Assist with definition of data requirements, including documentation
- Support data sourcing for Finance and Regulatory Initiatives
- Support writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Assist with developing Data Requirements Documents (DRD)
- Perform complex data analysis on compliance and transactional system databases
- Query data, perform trend analysis using customized analytical techniques, and analyze results alongside subject matter experts and team members
- Assist with development of data quality, normalization, and reconciliation testing scripts
- Typically 5-10 years relevant consulting and/or industry and functional experience
- Experience with any of the Big Four would be preferred, strategic, transformational initiatives, aware of banking space, banking products, information systems, regulatory experience would be a huge plus, not must have Confidence handling data, running meetings, speaking with other data driven professionals, previous experience with larger banks would be helpful.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed