- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics, auditing, reporting and problem solving.
- Very strong SQL Skills.
- High comfort level with various database systems and analytical tools such as, but not limited to, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server
- Solid understanding of the enterprise-wide data flows including customer data flows.
- Must be methodical, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to present summarized analysis results to executive management
- Aptitude to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization, including: business users, technical staff, senior level colleagues, vendors, and partners.
- Propensity to quickly learn relevant data processes and data flow, including MDM flows
- Experience with high volume, high-availability applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, detail oriented and demonstrates independent thought and critical thinking.
- 5-10 years of experience in a high-volume subscription-based or data-intensive business.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- 2 – 3 years - SAS Analytics
- 3 – 5 years - SQL and data extract/manipulation logic
- Knowledge of Informatica ETL and MDM a strong plus
- DBMS: Knowledge of Oracle/Teradata
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Visio or any other flowcharting tool.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).