DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend Client Kickoff Meetings as appropriate to understand data collection requirements.
2. Setup Enterprise databases and reports based on Study Initiation Packet and client requirements.
3. Provide standard file specifications to the Project Manager and/or client.
4. Develop SAS programs to create Community data files and company standard data files.
5. As part of the Software Development Life Cycle review User Requirements and create and/or review Functional and Technical Specifications.
6. Process data extracts through SAS
a. Review CSO Task list daily to determine encoding requirements.
b. Process all data extracts through SAS.
c. Produce generic SAS edit checks and client-specific edit checks and forward to the DM for resolution.